Sunday, May 18, 2008

On Friday Preston and Parker had their graduation from preschool. It was a very intresting program Preston sat there and didn't really sing and just played with Parker. I was a little embarrased by how Preston acted. He kept on yawning and I don't know if he was tired or just board. I hope that the boys aren't in the same kindergarten class otherwise the teacher will have her hands full. Preschool was a very good thing for him he learned alot. I am sad that he is done, I enjoyed that time to have mommy and Ian time. Ian is struggling and it was good to have my full attention, even if it was for a half hour before I dropped him off at the babysitters. I guess that we will have that time once Preston is in school again. It was also fun to go to McDonalds with Charity, John and all the kids and then have Parker spend the night.

4 comments:

*tif* said...

Cute Video Emmy! And I love the new look of your blog. How did you do it?

emmyer said...

Thanks Tiff it only took me like 3 hours to figure it out (imagine that)and another 3 to 4 hours to figure out how to add the stupid video. GRRRRR I HATE computers more importat I HATE it when I tell Blake my problem and a few minutes later he fixes. Soon I'm going to be relying on Preston to help me.

emmyer said...

Sorry I just relized I can't spell... I need to go to bed I can't function on three hours of sleep.

Amy said...

I found you on Isaac and Sara's blog. Your boys are getting so big! And so cute! I am looking forward to seeing what you guys are up to!