So I have survied having Blake gone all I can say is thank goodness for my sweet, caring, patient mother in law. I have been taking the boys to her before I leave work and she keeps them all day and night until the next morning. It has been nice but way to lonely, I hate coming home to an empty house. I also have to say thanks to Rusty and Tiff who have also pitched in. I am very lucky to have such wonderful family that are always willing to lend a helping hand in anyway possible. Though sometimes I am not very good about returning the favor... I need to be better at that (something to add to my goal list). Hopefully everything will go smoothly once Blake leaves for 4 months. So the Salt Lake Tribune finally published the article about the retreat. I was relieved but bummed at the same time. I was relieved that there weren't any pictures of me crying my eyes out (which I did all weekend) but I was bummed that they didn't write more about us since they followed us everywhere. Blake says I should send them an e-mail asking for electronic versions of the pictures. The article was in Saturday's paper so go and check it out I will try and fnd a link and post it on here. I will also post some pictures of Blake's trip. Once again to my family I love you more than you will ever know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment