So I got an e-mail from Blake with an update so here is a little bit, also some pictures.
They've done a lot of arranging to ensure we're comfortable. Ooo! (Kathy, you'll like this) Sgt Baker already wants me to work on their non-existant file plan for them! Haha! Did I honestly think I'd ever get away from it!? Naw... It looks like Jed and I will both be working in the warehouse, inspecting pallets of mail ensuring their contents are supposed to go where the pallets say they're going! Again, we're not really doing all the hard work, just really inspecting DHL's workers. The traveling which was the longest two days of my LIFE! 3 hour flight to Atlanta, hour and a half in the terminal, 2 hr flight to Virginia, 8 hrs in the terminal (spent tracking down Jed's bag, I'm sure he'll go into more depth), 6 HOURS to Portugal, 2 hrs in the terminal, 4 hrs to Italy, 3 hrs in the terminal, 2 hrs to Greece, 45 min in the terminal, 4 hrs to Bahrain (we got to sit in first class because the plane was getting pretty empty by then!), got in at 0445 and it was 85 degrees outside! From beginning at 0430 on Tuesday in Utah, to ending at 0445 THURSDAY in Bahrain, a total of 39 hrs and 15 minutes TRAVEL TIME!
It has been nice to have the web cams and talk for a few minutes everyday, we have problems with the sound but atleast we can see each other and just type back and forth. I will try and post lots of pictures and other info.
Bed... at least make the bed first.
Closet
Houses in Italy... when we retire Blake says he wants to take me there. I say why wait lets go now.
View outside Blake's window. Hey there is sand and palm trees...
Another house in Italy
Italy
Front Room
Another view of front room
Kitchen
Food court at local mall
Bathroom
"Footwash" if you look close you can see the toliet on the right (that's so why your doing your business you can also have clean feet I guess.?)
1 comments:
Looks like he's settling in nicely. Italy is beautiful. I don't think I could live there but visiting sure is nice. :) I am laughing so hard at the "footwash" (bidet) hahaha.
Post a Comment