So today we had the chance to go up to base and be sponsored for Lunch with the 84 Combat Sustainment Wing. This was all part of Operation Santa. The wing was sponsoring 3 families for Christmas who had a member of their family that is deployed. This was a neat experience that we will never forget. I just wish that I had a way to show the wing our appreciation.
The commander who took us around to a couple different buildings to eat. Ian at first was shy but by the end he wanted to be next to his new friend.
Me trying to get the web cam with Blake so that he could be involved in our surprise
Santa!!!! the boys had no idea that later todaythat Santa was coming to our house. Ian was soooo cute after he was telling Aunt Summer that Santa came through his front door.
Preston telling Santa how good of boy he was
Me crying of course... can I blame it on hormones or the fact that everyone else was. I think both.
Family with Santa
Santa, Lt Dan, and a helper
I gave in and let the boys open a few presents, how could you not when Santa is sitting right there. Preston got a remote control Hummer
Ian of course got cars
Ian opening a present
Car shoes... hey these look like the ones I already have oops
Preston with a HUGE present
Santa's helpers
Boys and Santa
One last hug to Santa before he leaves for the Noth Pole
Good bye Santa and Thank you SOOOOOO much for our presents. We promise that we will be good until next year. How do you ever tell someone thank you for making such a hard time in your life more bearable? Also a Huge thanks to the wing.
1 comments:
Merry Christmas!! hope you guys have a great one!!!
Post a Comment