So I know it's late but here are some pictures of our Isabella Rae. For those of you who didn't get an e-mail with info here it is. She was born May 15 at 6:50 pm weighing 7 lbs 4 oz and 2o in long. Labor was ok (7 hours) and she came out forhead up so she had a big bump on her head that thank goodness went away in a couple of hours. So far she has been a good baby minus waking up every two hours at night. The boys love having her and we are always laughing at the things that they say to her. I'm hoping to get more pictures done next week. A picture of the bump on her head
So far we think that she looks like Preston (except Preston had no hair and when he did get hair it was blonde as can be. I never thought that I would have a child with lots of hair let alone dark.)
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Welcome Isabella
Posted by emmyer at 2:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
aawww! it is wierd to see that u have a kid with dark hair lol but she is adorable!!!
congrats - can't wait to see more pictures of your sweet girl.
So precious! Congrats! Can't wait to meet her and give her kisses!
Post a Comment