Friday, August 21, 2009

Our crazy life

So I have been horrible about updating the blog so here it goes... We finally bough a house and have been sucked up in the black hole of home repairs. It started by sanding wood floors, staining, painting and then the huge task of moving. Oh and this whole time trying to take care of 5 kids under 6 yrs old. Thank goodness for family that have helped out so much!!!! I need to take after pictures.
Izzy is doing good, growing way to fast. Ian is a handfull as always. Preston is getting ready to start 1st grade on Monday and is excited about that. So here are a few pictures for now until I post the pictures of the house (maybe tomorrow if I'm lucky)

Always laughing and talking to the ladybugs on her bedding

Waiting for me to install her carseat in the car.

I love this face

Ian is always making funny faces

While playing video games with Preston Ian fell asleep still holding the controls. Preston always takes too long of turns. Sorry about the pictures they are from my phone

Izzy can now roll over... time to babyproof the house.

0 comments: