Hey everyone,
I thought that we would be cool like everyone else and start a blog. Thanks Issac and Sara for getting me hooked on checking your page. Anyways so far this month it has been exciting Ian had his 3rd birthday. We went to Chuck E. Cheese and the boys had so much fun and I did something drastic with my hair. I will post pictures later. This weekend I am excited to get away for a few days (the boys are to they finally get rid of their mean mom and get to spend 3 days with grandma) Blake and I are going to Park City for a marriage enrichment seminar before he leaves for Bahrain. I am still on the lookout for a nanny if anyone has someone in mind. I really struggled earlier when he went to Niagra Falls. It's so hard to pull the boys out of bed in the middle of the night. And with my new assignment at work I usually have to stay late. My poor baby sitter only got a couple hours of sleep(she has to be at her other job at 4 in the morning and some nights it was midnight by the time they got picked up) I think she was also relieved to have Blake back and be on our normal schedule. Well I hope that everyone will have fun with this and I promise to blog a lot.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Posted by emmyer at 10:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment