Saturday, April 26, 2008

Ian sitting in a real race car. As we were driving around we went past some garages and I said hey Ian there's a cherrio car and the tour guide turned around and took us back and let us get out and go look. Ian was so amazed and she asked if he wanted a picture in the car and so he got in.
Preston in Jeff Gordon's car
Grandpa
Blake, whos the bigger kid of all?

In the box
Our tour guide took us on a track and went around one time and then went faster. Poor Ian couldn't even sit up straight. She was going so fast 40 mph but it felt like a 100 I think that we were all a little scared for our lives and car sick. But the boys thought it was AWESOME

Were #1


Preston in the box


Ian sitting in a box seat that cost a couple thousand for the season








Race car being towed after finishing a run














2 comments:

Sara said...

it looks like you guys had so much fun! I am sure Isaac will be jealous!

*tif* said...

Those are cute pictures. I'm jealous for sure! I'm glad you guys had fun though. Have you found a nanny yet?